I stole this idea from my e-friend (a friend I know over the internet but not in person- seem to have a lot of those) Kelly over at Paleo Infused Nutrition. She gave me the idea to do a little self-promotion and a promotion of my friends for the holiday season. So here goes!!
Looking for some reading material for the new year? Here are some e-books to check into by myself and some of my e-friends.
– Remember my best-seller called “How to actually lower your cholesterol?”, yes, the “best-seller” that sold all of 2 copies! Well, guess what??? Its still available! For purchase on the Amazon.com site. Check it out here.
– My wonderful e-friend Aglaee, Paleo Dietitian and world traveler, has not just
ONE but TWO e-books for sale. Since she travels so much she is an expert at eating Paleo during travel, so she wrote “Eating out and traveling on the Paleo diet” and her second e-book “21 myths about the Paleo diet debunked”. You can get them both on her site here.
– Another e-friend who has given me a lot of free information about blogging over the last year, Tom Corson-Knowles has written an e-book on creating a business out of your blog. He has been very successful at creating his own business and living the life of his dreams. If you have a goal of being a pro blogger, start with his book.
– A REAL friend (who I know in person) Candace Morgan, RD has put together her family’s favorite healthy recipes. You can get your copy here.
– HUM Nutrition is offering special gift boxes this holiday season to get your friends and family off to a healthy start. I have packaged together some of our favorite products into bundles to help you reach your goals for ultimate health in the new year. Check out the “Skinny Box” if weight loss is your goal or the “Looking Fabulous Box” for glowing skin, strong nails, and shiny hair. They are also offering the “Ultimate Detox Box” for when you over-do it a little on the holiday cookies and the “Winter Boost Box” too keep you healthy all winter long!
– Looking to get your kids on the right track in the new year? Try the Smarty
Pants line of great gummy vitamins for kids (and grown-ups too!). They are one of the few kids vitamins that taste good, have omega-3s, and vitamin D! They are also a part of the Vitamin Angels network and donate a portion of their profits to help prevent vitamin deficiencies in needy children.
– I will be offering the “28 Days to Health” cleanse in the new year. January is a GREAT time to do a cleanse to get the year started off right. This is a gluten-free, dairy free, toxin free cleanse to maybe help you shed a few holiday pounds and make 2013 a great year for healthy eating! Keep posted on the date, but you don’t need to show up to the class to do the cleanse as all the materials are online. Contact me for more details!
Make it a healthy holiday and an amazing 2013!